Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball Set COMPLETE!!!!

After months of opening packs, going to card shows and scouring the pages of eBay for those sort print cards I finally put together the last baseball masterpieces set produced by UD. After completing the set and looking at each one of the cards I came up with a decision, I Really hate SP’s in sets. They make finish set difficult and frustrating which sometimes that takes away from the fun of it. For the past month I have had 119 out of the 120 cards to complete the set. The card took me almost an extra month to find was card number 106 Donny Baseball. I could not believe how hard it was for me to find that card, especially because Dave from Fielder choice opened two boxes and received doubles of the Don Mattingly card and I can’t even find one!!! The search came to a happy ending a few days ago when I finally won the action on eBay, now that the search for the elusive Mattingly card is now over I can enjoy my hard work. Next up is finding the stupid short prints for the football version of the set. I hope I don’t lose my mind trying to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment