Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball Set COMPLETE!!!!

After months of opening packs, going to card shows and scouring the pages of eBay for those sort print cards I finally put together the last baseball masterpieces set produced by UD. After completing the set and looking at each one of the cards I came up with a decision, I Really hate SP’s in sets. They make finish set difficult and frustrating which sometimes that takes away from the fun of it. For the past month I have had 119 out of the 120 cards to complete the set. The card took me almost an extra month to find was card number 106 Donny Baseball. I could not believe how hard it was for me to find that card, especially because Dave from Fielder choice opened two boxes and received doubles of the Don Mattingly card and I can’t even find one!!! The search came to a happy ending a few days ago when I finally won the action on eBay, now that the search for the elusive Mattingly card is now over I can enjoy my hard work. Next up is finding the stupid short prints for the football version of the set. I hope I don’t lose my mind trying to find them.

37 comments:

  1. pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 凡是遇到困擾的問題,不要把它當作可怕的,討厭的,無奈的遭遇,而要把它當作歷練、訓練和幫助。.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  5. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete