Friday, February 13, 2009

Card Show Tomorrow 2/14/09

Every second Saturday of the month there is a small card show in Manhattan that I like to check out because I live in Brooklyn and it a short train ride away plus admission is only a dollar. For anyone who lives in the NYC area the card show it at Holy Cross School 332 West 43rd St. between 8th and 9th ave. from 10-4. The show for me is really hit or miss because a lot of the dealers have large selections of Yankee cards. If you are a Yankee fan you will find the show great. Every once in a while I do find a good deal on Dodgers cards but I mostly go to the show looking for common cards. I am really looking forward to tomorrow because they will have a lot of singles from the new UD and Topps sets. I want to get the Dodgers team set from both set and the insert cards that I am interested in. If anyone needs some singles to help them complete there set e-mail me at presda44@gmail.com and I see what I can find for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment