Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vacation!!!

Well the daily grind of New York has finally got to me and I need to take a quick trip to Florida. Actually that’s a lie I am just lucky to have a father who hates the winter in New York and wanted to go to Florida so I am tagging along. I will be gone for a few days so I won’t be able to update the blog as much as I would like since my blog is still pretty new but who can pass up a trip to Florida! I am hoping to get a chance to go to some spring training games; of course the year I go to Florida for some spring baseball the Dodgers no longer have spring training there, after training in Florida for about 50 years. That pretty much gives you a great summery on the type of luck I have.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Webmaster,

    I came across your Blog recently. I wanted to ask if you would please consider placing a link to my website called SportsMemorabilia.com?

    We have an extensive collection of autographed and unsigned memorabilia for all your favorite athletes and teams.

    If you think it would be of use to your visitors, would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so.

    Here is the link you could add:

    http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/ SportsMemorabilia.com - a one-stop shop for sports memorabilia fans!

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    SportsMemorabilia.com

    ReplyDelete